The chronicles of one girl's journey for love, education, and life down under.







Friday, May 13, 2011

It's that time of year again!

It is officially time to travel back to the year 1901 and pull out the hot water bottles as the main way to warm my self while I sleep! For those of you that do not remember or did not read it, I have already posted on this topic once before (I also used the same picture!)

It has gotten so cold in the last couple of days. It is fine during the day when the sun is shining, but at night and in the morning it is super cold.  Thank goodness for the hot water bottles to keep my feet nice and toasty at night. Technically you are not supposed to put boiling water in them, but we do because they do not get as warm if you don't. Let's hope that I don't wake up with 3rd degree burns on my feet from a melted bottle.

If only we had central heating to warm us up...One day, one day.  Until that day comes, I'll be warming up with my cool water bottles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment