The chronicles of one girl's journey for love, education, and life down under.







Saturday, June 4, 2011

One year ago today....

Wow time flys.  It seems like only yesterday my parents and I were racing to San Antonio for the birth of Thad Rossmann.  Now he is turning the big ONE year!  It has been so much fun having a new member in our family.  Watching him grow and learn new tricks everyday is incredible.  It has also been amazing seeing Anna transition from sister/daughter/wife to sister/daughter/wife/MOM!  I love talking with her on skype during 'play time' and just watching the two of them interact.

I hate that I have not been able to be around TR as much as I'd like, but at least I do get to skype with him a lot!  I am looking forward to seeing him in about two weeks! Hurray!

Gosh he was so little. Amazing how much he has changed!

'The future is so bright, I gotta wear shades...'

Or not. What a happy boy!

Bath tub=fun time!
Best friends!! This is the image I put up on my webcam anytime TR gets a bit fussy.  He LOVES this pig.  BFFs!
Thad and Anna you are so lucky to be great parents to a sweet little boy. Congratulations on keeping him alive for a whole year! Looking forward to many more birthdays that I'll get to actually participate in!  I love you all very much! Lots of love coming to you from Australia!!

TR-Sorry I'm going to miss your first birthday party! I'm sure it is going to be a blast! Hopefully this will be the only one I miss.

P.S. I am bringing home that kangaroo that TR has been asking for. Hope it doesn't get put in quarantine...

1 comment:

  1. We love you Aunt Becca and can't WAIT to see you! It's true, TR & Mr. Pig are true BFF's...but I think he'll be more excited to see you in the flesh! Now get here already!

    ReplyDelete